Looking for a seasoned expert to help you with your student loan debt?
Guidance you can trust.
- Student loans are tough. And with all the national updates, changes and the pandemic, working with a seasoned professional to optimize your repayment is key.
As a former student loan industry employee, and financial services veteran, Jan knows the ins and outs of student loans – plus how to weave their repayment into your life.
After working with borrowers for 25 years, he can help you in ways far beyond what any undertrained servicer customer service rep can.
- Answers to your questions with absolution and clarity
- All things PSLF
- Clarifying national updates re: SAVE/REPAYE, IDR Waiver, Forgiveness, etc. in plain English
- Tax filing implications
- Current events/COVID
- Buying a home/mortgage matters
- Preparing for repayment in autumn 2023
and so much more. Schedule your consultation with Jan today.
Frustrated by servicer inconsistencies and long hold times?
Jan can help.
– Jan Miller
How it Works
Work one-on-one with Jan. No passing around a customer service pool of undertrained reps.
Clear explanations from start to finish of processes. Not just what t o do, but how to do it, with expert help along the way. Answers with absolution, no ambiguity.
Help with Mortgage Lender
Communicating with you and directly with your mortgage lender.
Tax Filing Implications
Filing Single, Married Jointly, Married Separately, cost saving comparison, Common Property concerns. Proof of income options in IDR.
Parent PLUS Loans; co-signers, assisting in process and families with kids all with student loan debt. Working with all scenarios. Working with each family’s unique repayment arrangements. It takes a village.
The Human Factor
What makes sense for your career and individual circumstances and risk tolerance.